07 December 2007

Talking in his sleep, Part II

For those of you who read my other blog, you've probably noticed that a sleep-talking theme has emerged the past few days. Here's another story to add to the collection!

We had to walk down the hill (and zipline across the river) in the dark the other night, and I bundled sleeping Luka up in a kitenge and fastened the fabric around me, sling-style. His little head bobbed up and down as I gingerly made my way down the hill, but he stayed asleep. To my dismay, I found myself slipping on a loose rock and in the midst of the fall, a still-sleeping Luka brightly chirped, "Uh, oh!" It took me a while to get back on my feet, I was laughing so hard.

I guess Luka is a deep sleeper.

1 comment:

atHisrighthand said...

Hi,
I am the sister and law to Chad and Becca Zuber. They sent me the link to your blog, Luka is beautiful! I hope it is okay that I check in every once in a while. Many blessings to you!
Elise